Forms Used in the Admission Process
Forms for Current Students
- MS-to-PhD Degree Plan
- BS-to-PhD Degree Plan
- MSEE, Thesis Degree Plan
- MSEE, Non-thesis Degree Plan
- MS CSE Non-thesis Degree Plan
- MS CSE Thesis Degree Plan
- UH Forms Page — when forms that are directly linked are changed at the University level, the link often breaks. If there are broken links to forms in our list below, please check this page to find the latest form. Many changes, including address and alias, can be completed through myUH.
- Tuition Waiver Application — to request an employment-based tuition waiver, only necessary if you are employed outside of the ECE department.
- M.S. Thesis Committee
- Ph.D. Dissertation Committee
- Qualifying Exam Committee
- Thesis/Dissertation Proposal
- Outcome of Qualifying Examination
- Update on Appointment of MS Thesis Committee Member(s) Form
- Update on Appointment of PhD Dissertation Committee Member(s) Form
- Closed Section Petition — this form should only be used by ECE graduate students to request enrollment in closed ECE sections. ECE undergraduates and graduates students from other departments should use the form below.
- Request to Enroll in an ECE Graduate Level Course — ECE undergraduates and graduate students outside the ECE department can use this form to request enrollment in a gradaute course.
- Inter-institutional Registration Form
- Thesis/Dissertation Defense Announcement — email complete form to the Graduate Advisor.
- Thesis Defense Evaluation Form — needs to be completed by ECE faculty only
- Dissertation Defense Evaluation Form — needs to be completed by ECE faculty only
- Thesis/Dissertation Submission Form — to be included when document is submitted for department review.