Scheduling the department conference rooms
NOTICE: The ECE conference rooms can only be scheduled by ECE Faculty and Staff. If you are a student who needs the room, you will have to get your ECE faculty advisor to make the reservation.
1) Click on the schedule link above and log in. This is NOT your cougarnet account. If you do not have an account with phpScheduleIt you will have to make one.
2) Once you log in you will see your control panel. If you do not see ECE Large Conference room D N328 or ECE Small conference room D N358 under the >My Permissions list, please contact Robert Dial (rdial [at] central [dot] uh [dot] edu).
3) Under >My Quick Links on the left side click on the >>Bookings link
4) On the Bookings page click the drop-down box for View schedule and select Electrical and Computer Engineering
5) Select the desired date from the calendars and check open availability. Click on the time you want to open a reservation window.
6) Make sure the date is correct and select the start and ending times. Select the start time first as changing the start time defaults the end time to 30 minutes after start.
7) Enter relevant information like the purpose of the meeting into the summary and click save. Your reservation will appear as yellow until it is approved. Even if the reservation is not approved, the room is still yours. You will receive an email confirming your reservation.
If you have trouble making a reservation, please contact Robert Dial (rdial [at] central [dot] uh [dot] edu)